www.fssai.gov.in Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process & official website:- Food safety and standard authority of India has published the official notification for the vacant jobs that will starts from 8th October 2021 to 7th November 2021. You need to read the article till the end to get other information related to the FSSAI recruitment 2021 is an advertisement for the manager, assistant, food analyst, translator recruitment posts. There are many vacancies available at present for job seekers. The FSSAI has already published the official notification for the various, so the interested candidates can download the FSSAI notification online. However, the candidates must read the complete notification before applying online application.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Notification
You can check many more details related to the www.fssai.gov.in recruitment 2021 notification; all you need to apply online. The official notification has been announced by India’s food safety and standard authority for the various group A and another post with a total of 254 vacancies. Those interested candidates need to check out the eligibility criteria and recruitment process to apply through an online platform. The starting date of the online application will start from 8th October, and the end date to fill the application is 7th November 2021.
|Name of organization||Food safety and standards authority of India, FSSAI|
|Total Vacancy||254 Post|
|Article category||Recruitment 2021|
|Selection process||CBT / CBT + interview|
|Advt no.||DR-03/2021 and 04/ 2021|
|Start a day to apply online||8th October 2021|
|Last date to apply online||7th November 2021|
|Official website portal||www. fssai.gov.in|
All the candidates need to go through the least eligibility criteria, education qualification, level of experience, age limit, and many more for the FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online.
- Candidates should acquire a Master’s degree in chemistry or biochemistry, microbiology, edible oil technology, food and nutrition, food science, and food technology.
- Applicants need to have a Master’s degree from an authentic university in chemistry and biochemistry, vegetable technology or food safety, quality assurance, science and technology or food and nutrition, horticultural science, industrial microbiology, fruit and vegetable technology.
- Moreover, candidates need to have a PG diploma of a minimum of one year in food science, food safety, food processing, and quality assurance in the food section and nutrition or dairy science of bakery science and post-harvest technology.
- Candidates must have a degree in food technology and dairy technology, oil technology, veterinary sciences, and biochemistry, a master’s degree in chemistry, and a degree in medicine from a well-known university.
- Candidates must carry a bachelor’s degree from the recognized institution.
- The age limit for the food department recruitment 2021 is a maximum of 35 years, and the minimum is 25 years; keep reading this article to get more details.
- Post Graduate degree and full-time Diploma courses in journalism and mass communication, MBA, Public relation, and marketing as a Specialization.
- The application must have experience of six years.
Here, we are going to mention the FSSAI selection process with the different stages is given below. The candidates must go through the computer-based test (stage 1 and stage 2), and after that, you have to clear the interview round. Check out the selection process post-wise from the below paragraph.
Release Now >>>Kerala University PG Trial Allotment 2021 Result
Released Here >>> UP Scholarship Online Form 2021-22
- Food Analyst: – Candidates have to clear the written examination and interview in which it is mandatory to get the 85% in written test and interview is 15%.
- Assistant manager: – CBT (Stage -1) + CBT (Stage-2) with having 50%.
- Technical officer: – CBT (Stage -1) + CBT (Stage-2) with 50%
- Personal Assistant: – CBT + proficiency in shorthand and typing
- Assistant director: – CBT (stage 1) + CBT (stage -2 ) interview
- Assistant: – CBT with 100%
- IT assistant: – CBT with 100%
- Junior Assistant grade: – CBT with 100%
- Deputy Manager: – CBT (Stage-1) + CBT (Stage -2 ) + Interview
FSSAI Registration Form 2021 Link
India’s food safety and standards authority has published the official FSSAI Recruitment 2021 notification for men and women for various posts such as manager, assistant manager, deputy director, and other posts. A huge number of candidates have been applied for the different posts.
Candidates can apply for the recruitment online from 8th October 2021 to 7th November 2021. Now, applicants are looking for central government jobs, so they can take the job in the food safety and standards authority of India.
Today Match >> India Vs Pakistan T20 World Cup
|FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Form||Apply Here|
|FSSAI Vacancy 2021 Notification Pdf||Recruitment Notice
Advt. No: DR-03/2021
Advt. No: DR-04/2021
Also Check >> IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021
How to apply online for the FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Application Form?
Here, candidates need to Check FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, so check out the below procedure.
- First of all, check out the official link of the FSSAI, i.e., fssai.gov.in
- Now, click on the FSSAI option
- After that, find the post in which you are interested.
- The candidate has to log in by using essential details like user id and password.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Now, all you need is to submit the application form.
- Download and get the blueprint of the form for later use.
You can download the official FSSAI Notification 2021 Pdf from the official website www.fssai.gov.in, link check here.
The FSSAI Apply Online Form last date is 7th November 2021.
Release Today >>> NTA NEET Result 2021 Link