www.upmsp.edu.in UP Board 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Syllabus 2022 PDF Download:- Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad उत्तर प्रदेश बोर्ड has followed the NCERT Style. Now Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to reduce the syllabus by 30 percent for Classes 9 to 12. UPMSP यूपीएमएसपी has released the 9th, High School (10th), 11th, and intermediate (12th) class syllabus 2021-22 on the official website of www.upmsp.edu.in for the academic year 2021-22 & डाउनलोड नया पाठ्यक्रम. Students who have enrolled in the UP Board यूपी बोर्ड they can able to check and download New Syllabus PDF न्यू सिलेबस पीडीएफ through the official web portal or as given below mention direct link.
latest Update: उत्तर प्रदेश बोर्ड ने कक्षा 9 से 12 वी तक की सभी कक्षाओ के पाठ्यक्रम को 30 प्रतिशत तक कम कर दिया है। नया टाइम टेबल जल्द ही जारी कर दिया जाएगा। छात्र अपनी कक्षा के अनुसार नया पाठ्यक्रम को निचे दिए गए लिंक से डाउनलोड कर सकते है
UP Board 10th 12th Exam 2022 70 फीसदी कोर्स पर होगी
Latest Update News
UP Board Syllabus News
UP Board Syllabus 2022 PDF
All the students are informed that every year a large number of students enrolled in 10th (High School) and 12th (Intermediate) class under the UP Board. UPMSP has released the 10th & 12th Class new syllabus for all subjects. Those students who are pursuing utter Pradesh board can able to check and download from the official website. Board has 30% reduced the syllabus on the basis of a number of wording days of school which considers a reduction in classroom teaching time due to coronavirus outbreaks. The first two months of Uttar Pradesh Board students have been spoiled due to the closure of schools. So, this year the board has reduced the syllabus by 30 percent for the current academic year 2021-22, now students will get 70 percent of the courses taken by the schools, and based on that the questions will be asked in the exam. Students can download the UP board new syllabus through this page and can be connected to this page for more information.
Overview of UP Board 2021-22 Exam Syllabus Details
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad|
|Known as||UPMSP, UP Board|
|Name of Exam||High School (10th Class), Intermediate ( 12th Class)|
|Type of Exam||Annual Exam|
|Article Category||New Exam Syllabus|
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Syllabus Declaration Date||Update Soon|
|Official web site||www.upmsp.edu.in|
www.upmsp.edu.in Syllabus 2021-22 for High School & Intermediate
Deputy CM Dinesh Sharma said the government has taken an important decision to reduce the syllabus by 30% due to the coronavirus pandemic for High School and Intermediate classes. The remaining 70 percent of the syllabus would be divided into three parts and classes would be conducted online or through other means. The first part will be taught online as per the teacher or through Doordarshan. The second part of the course will be self-study and the third part will the project work to be completed by the students. Those students who take admission in 9th to 12th class under the Uttar Pradesh board can able to check their New exam syllabus pdf through www.upmsp.edu.in official web site or given below mention direct links. here we are provided all syllabus download link candidates can check and download mention links, then start their exam preparation.
Download the Reduced Syllabus 2021-22 for 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th Class
सत्र 2021-22 हेतु कक्षा 09th, 10th, 11th, 12th के
30 प्रतिशत संक्षिप्त किये गये पाठ्यक्रम Download Here:
|Name of Class||Syllabus Download Link|
|9th Class||हिन्दी माध्यम में | In English Medium|
|10th Class (High School)||हिन्दी माध्यम में | In English Medium|
|11th Class||हिन्दी माध्यम में | In English Medium|
|12th Class (Intermediate)||हिन्दी माध्यम में | In English Medium|
UPMSP Reduced Topics in Curriculum 2022
Uttar Pradesh Board is responsible to conduct Class 10th & 12th examination. This year as the class has been delayed due to the lockdown so the authority has decided to reduce the topics in the syllabus by 30 % for class 10th & 12th. The new syllabus Curriculum for class 10th & 12th for session 2021-22 has been released. The exams will be conducted on the basis of the remaining 70 % of exams. The syllabus will be covered in three parts. UP Board has been planning the new syllabus and now will be implementing it.
Q1. Has the UP Board reduced the syllabus for Class 12th?
Ans. Yes, UP Board has reduced class 12th and 10th syllabus by 30 %.
Q2. Where can I check UP Board New Syllabus?
Ans. You can check the new syllabus for UP Board on the official portal i.e. upmsp.edu.in.
Q3. For how many marks UP Board will conduct the class 10th final exam?
Ans. UP Board will conduct class 10th final exams for 70 Marks.
How to Download UP Board Class 10th & 12th Syllabus 2022 PDF
Step 1: Candidates visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education @ www.upmsp.edu.in
Step 2: On the Home Page, Scroll Down to the “Important Information” Section.
Step 3: Now click on the link for Class 10th/12th New Syllabus 2021-22.
Step 4: Your syllabus will appear on the screen. Take a printout for your convenience.
✍Imp. UPDATE – Uttar Pradesh Board has announced to reduce the Class 10th & 12th exam syllabus by 30 %. (You can check the syllabus through the link below).⟳Update By Website Team 👨🏻🏫
|New Syllabus Link||Check Here|
Also Check – UP Board Time Table 2022