www.tnpsc.gov.in Group 2 Syllabus 2022 in Tamil & Exam Pattern PDF Download Link Check Here: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will be conducting the TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination Group 2 in Offline mode. Lots of candidates registered for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022. Applied candidates can check and download the TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 in Tamil PDF from the official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates can download the TNPSC Group 2 New Syllabus Books PDF for better exam preparations.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022
Earlier the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has notification for Combined Civil Services Examination Group 2. Candidates applied for CCSE-II exams for different posts under Group 2 and 2A. Applicants are submitted online application forms from 23 February to 23 March 2022. Candidates can download the TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 in Tamil PDF from the official website. Candidates will be selected for Group 2 Posts on the basis of their performance in Prelims, Mains Exam and Interview. In the Prelims and Mains exam, questions will be asked in English and Tamil Medium.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Combined Civil Services Group 2 Examination 2022 Details
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Examination||TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination Group 2|
|Online Application Form Dates||23 Feb to 23 March 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam
|No of Marks||Prelims – 300 Marks
Mains – 300 Marks
Interview – 40 Marks
|Duration of Exam||Prelims – 3 Hours
Mains (Paper 1 – 1 Hour 30 Minutes, Paper 2 – 3 Hours)
|Medium of Exam||English and Tamil|
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 in Tamil PDF Download
The officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has provided the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Combined Civil Services Examination-II (CCSE-II). Candidates will be shortlisted for Group 2 and Group 2A posts on the basis of their performance in Prelims, Mains & Interview (For Group 2). Candidates should start exam preparations now with the help of the TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus in Tamil PDF. Candidates can check the Complete details about TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2022 from the below section.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Subjects||Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||175||300||3 Hours|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC std)||25|
Main Exam Pattern
|Part A||Tamil to English Translation||2||25||50|
|English to Tamil Translation||2||25||50|
|Part B||Precis Writing||2||20||40|
|Essay Writing on Thirukkural||2||20||40|
|Letter Writing (Official)||2||20||40|
TNPSC Group 2 New Syllabus 2022
Group 2 Prelims Exam Syllabus
Topic 1: General Science
- Environment and Ecology.
- Power of Reasoning, Learning Vs Conceptual Learning, Scientific Knowledge and Scientific temper, and Science as a tool to understand the past, present and future.
- Main concepts of Life Science, Genetics, Physiology, Human Diseases, Classification of Living Organisms, Evolution, Nutrition, Health, and Hygiene.
- Elements and Compounds, Bases, Acids, Salts, Fertilizers, Petroleum Products, and Pesticides.
- General Scientific Laws, Nature of Universe, Mechanics, Properties of Matter, Force, Motion and Energy, Everyday application of the basic principles of Mechanics, Light, Heat, Electricity and Magnetism, Sound, Laser, Electronics, Nuclear Physics, and Communications.
Topic 2: Current Events
- Latest diary of events, Profile of States, Eminent personalities and places in news, Sports, National symbols, Books and authors.
- Public awareness and General administration, Welfare oriented Government schemes and their utility, Political parties and political system in India, and Problems in Public Delivery Systems.
- Geographical landmarks.
- Current socio and economic issues.
- Latest inventions in Science and Technology.
Topic 3: Geography In India
- Communication, Population density and distribution, Racial, linguistic groups, and major tribes.
- Disaster Management, Environmental pollution, Reasons and preventive measures, Climate change and Green energy.
- Physical features – Monsoon, rainfall, weather, and climate – Water resources – Rivers in India – Soil, minerals, and natural resources – Forest and wildlife – Agricultural pattern.
Topic 4: History and Culture Of India
- Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals, and Marathas, Age of Vijayanagaram and Bahmani Kingdoms, South Indian History and Change and Continuity in the Socio-Cultural History of India
- Characteristics of Indian Culture, Unity in diversity Race, language, Custom. India as a Secular State, and Social Harmony.
Topic 5: Indian Polity
- Judiciary in India and Rule of law.
- Citizenship, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union Executive, Union legislature, State Executive, State Legislature, Local governments, and Panchayat
- Centre-state Relationship.
- Preamble to the Constitution, Salient features of the Constitution, Union, State, and Union Territory.
- Anti-corruption measures, Lokpal and Lokayukta, Right to Information, Empowerment of women, Consumer protection forums, and Human rights charter.
Topic 6: Indian Economy
- Structure of Indian Economy and Employment Generation, Application of Science and Technology in agriculture, Industrial growth, Land reforms and Agriculture, Rural welfare oriented programs, Population, education, social problems, health, employment, and Poverty.
- Indian Economy assessment, Five-year plan models, Planning Commission and Niti Ayog.
- Reserve Bank of India, Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy, Finance Commission, Resource sharing between Union and State Governments, Goods and Services Tax.
Topic 7: Indian National Movement
- Growth of Satyagraha and Militant movements and Communalism and partition.
- Early uprising against British rule, Emergence of leaders, Indian National Congress, Bhagat Singh, Kamarajar, Subash Chandra Bose, Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, B.R.Ambedkar, Bharathiar, V.O.Chidambaranar, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Thanthai Periyar, Rajaji, and others.
Topic 8: History, Culture, Heritage and Socio-Political Movements in Tamil Nadu
- This section includes the History of Tamil Society, related Archaeological discoveries and Tamil Literature from the Sangam age till contemporary times.
- Thirukkural – Significance as Secular literature, Relevance to Everyday Life, Impact of Thirukkural on Humanity, Thirukkural and Universal Values – Equality, Humanism, Relevance to Socio – Politico-Economic affairs, Philosophical content in Thirukkural.
- Early agitations against British Rule, Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle ad role of women in freedom
- Evolution of 19th and 20th Century Socio-Political movements in Tamil Nadu, Growth of Rationalism, Justice Party, Self Respect Movement, Dravidian movement and Principles underlying both these movements, Contributions of Thanthai Periyar and Perarignar.
Topic 9: Development Administration in Tamil Nadu
- Economic trends in Tamil Nadu and role and impact of social welfare schemes in the Socio-economic development of Tamil Nadu.
- Education and Health systems in Tamil Nadu,
- Geography of Tamil Nadu and its impact on Economic growth,
- Human Development Indicators in Tamil Nadu and a comparative assessment across the Country.
- Impact of Social Reform movements in the Socio-Economic Development of Tamil Nadu.
- The rationale behind Reservation Policy and access to Social Resources
- Political parties and Welfare schemes for various sections of people.
- Social Justice and Social Harmony as the Cornerstones of Socio-Economic Development.
- E-governance in Tamil Nadu and Achievements of Tamil Nadu in various fields.
Topic 9: Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Area and Volume
- Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning
- Puzzles Dice and Visual Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
Group 2 Mains Exam Syllabus
Topic 1: Mains Paper 1
- Tamil to English translation
- English to Tamil translation
Topic 2: Mains Paper 2
- Precis writing
- Hints Development
- Essay writing on the following topics from ‘Thirukkural’
- Significance as a Secular literature
- Relevance to everyday life
- Impact of Thirukkural on humanity
- Thirukkural, universal values, and equality, humanism, etc.
- Relevance to Socio- Political- Economic affairs
- Philosophical content in Thirukkural
- Official Letter writing
✍Imp. UPDATE – If applicants have any queries regarding TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022, Enter your question in the below comment box.⟳ Update By Jiya Updates.com Team 👨🏻🏫
|Detailed Advertisements||Download Here|
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus has been released now.
You can visit the official website for TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus and also Visit JiyaUpdates.com for PDF.