Tamilnadu Government Arts and Science College Admission 2021 Online Registration at tngasapg.org Apply Here: PG Admission for Tamil Nadu government arts and Science College has started from 23th August 2021. On the first day of admission, 61,000 students have applied for two streams. As per information, there are 1.06 lakh students’ seats available in 143 government arts and science colleges in Tamil Nadu. தமிழ்நாடு அரசு கலை மற்றும் அறிவியல் கல்லூரிகள் மாணவர் சேர்க்கை-2021 TN Govt Arts and Science College Admission is open till 1 September 2021 at www.tngasapg.in tndceonline.org before the last date. As per information last year more than 3 lakh application was received for more than 90 thousand Seats. This year more students are expected to apply for arts and science college seats as a number of candidates who cleared the class 12th exam has increased. Others details about Counselling, Notification PDF & Rank List are given below.
TNGASA Arts and Science College Admission 2021 Registration
Directors of collegiate education have directed all government colleges to set up a panel/ committee or admission facilitation center to help the students who have applied online for arts and science admission. As per information issued by the State education department currently 109 government arts and science colleges working under the TNGASA higher education department of Tamil Nadu. These colleges in total have 90 thousand seats to offer to students.
As per TNGASA committee, a rank list will be prepared based on choice under and marks from separate courses and send it to government arts and science colleges. This college committee will give admission to students based on the rank list. This process might take time of two weeks.
Tamil Nadu Arts/ Science Colleges Admissions 2021 Key Points
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Arts/ science Collages|
|PG Application Start date||23 August 2021|
|Last date for PG Application||1 September 2021|
tngasa.in 2021 Online Registration Last Date
Directorate of collegiate education has initiated application process from Monday for government arts and science colleges for the 2020-21 sessions. Candidate can submit their application till Sept. 1 2021. Candidate who wants to get admit in arts and science colleges can go to www.tngasapg.org or www.tngasapg.in to download application form. Student who are finding difficulty to register themselves online may visit admit facilitation centers.
Earlier education department announced to distribute application form for a month till 1 Sept 2021 however declaration of class 12th result previous week and as 10th board class result also expected to come out on 26 July the higher education department has now shortened the duration of distribution of application form to only till Sept 1 2021.
How to Pay TNGASA Application Fee
Application form for arts and govt collages will cost 50 INR with additional 2 INR for the registration fee. The total fees of application is 50 Rs. Candidate from schedule caste will just need to pay registration fee only.
- There are many ways available through which candidate can pay their application fee.
- You can pay your application fee with debit or credit card or via net banking.
- Students can also submit a demand draft or check in admission assistance centre. Check should be issued to the director directorate of collegiate education Chennai- 600006. Checks should be dated July 26 2021 or after.
TNGASA Rank List 2021 Counselling
- TNGASA will publish 3 rank lists on its website after counselling which are as follows-
- Tamil rank list -this list will be prepared on the basis of Tamil marks only cored in 12th. The list will be utilized for admission in Ba Tamil /literature /b.lit courses.
- English rank list -this list will be finalized based on English marks scored in 12th class. This will be used for BA English literature courses.
- General rank list- This list will be prepared on the basis of spared 4 subjects and will be consumed for admissions in programs like BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA and BSW etc.
- This list will be published by respective colleges on a prior notified date based on the rank list. Students must keep checking college website to get updates for the rank list.
Documents required for application
- Candidate name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Caste/ community certificate such as SC/ST/BCM/SCA/MBC/BC/DNC and others.
- Certificate for reserved categories for differently-abled person and special person such as NCC/ differently abled person/ eminent sports person/ son or daughter of ex-govt servicemen.
- Application and registration fee.
- Aadhar card.
- 12th class marksheet.
- List of courses and colleges.
- Data Sheets for application form registration.
How to apply for TN Government Arts and Science College Admission 2021 Form
- To apply for TNGASA 2021, first of all, visit the official website at www.tngasapg.in
- On the home page, click on the registration application.
- Fill in all the necessary details then fill 12th academic qualification.
- After then select courses and colleges you want to apply for.
- Once you select this, go ahead with the payment of the registration fee.
- After successful payment, you can download your application form.
TNGASA Admission Panel
As thousands of students applying in arts and science colleges, all government arts and science colleges are directed to form a panel consisting three faculty members. This panel will include one faculty from computer science and science department each along with a female faculty. This committee will be responsible for the admission process and assist students till the closure of admissions. The college will have to issue a press release comprising details of admission process.
|PG Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Instructions PDF||Download Here|
Q.1 When application form distribution will take place?
Ans- TNGASA has opened an application distribution form from 23 August 2021.
Q.2 How can I apply?
Ans- Anyone who is interested to apply for the arts and Science College in Tamil Nadu can submit their application by online mode. You can find the detailed process in the section ‘How to apply for TNGASA 2021’.
Q.3 How many rank lists will be there there will be 3 rank list in TNGASA?
Ans- There will be three rank lists:
- Tamil Rank list- based on Tamil marks obtained in 12th.
- English Rank list- based on English marks obtained in 12th.
- General rank list- This will be prepared on the basis of the remaining 4 subjects.