Suraksha Store Registration Online at www.surakshastore.com for Certificate & Training Near Me All Details Here: The Central Government, Department of Consumer Affairs has started the Suresh Store Registration. The security store is for those who run grocery stores, chemist shops and showrooms that have self-service. Suraksha Store shall help maintain proper safety during the lockdown. Those storekeepers not registered can apply Aarogya Setu Suraksha Store Registration Form through given below mention direct link below https://www.surakshastore.com/.
Suraksha Store Online Registration
For the fulfilment of daily requirements, all the necessary material shops will be applied online and all of them will be given complete information about COVID-19. And it will also tell you how to save your store and how to contact your customers. A security store is a store that follows 100 per cent dry safety standards. These shopkeepers will be trained to follow safety standards in this lockdown situation. Shopkeepers will be trained on how to prevent coronavirus infection and yet sell items. After obtaining the certificate by the concerned authorities, they will then be eligible to sell the goods through the website. So, all the storekeepers can apply the registration form for Surkasha Store through this web page. Candidates stay and connected with us regarding the latest update.
Overview of surakshastore.com Portal Details
|Name Scheme||Suraksha Store|
|Launched by||Center Government|
|Name of Department||Department of Consumer Affairs|
|Date of Portal Registration||8th April 2020|
|Under||Aarogya Setu App|
|Suraksha Store is||Kirana, Pharmacy, Consumer touchpoint|
|Benefits||Suraksha Certificate & Training
and Pass assessment
|Target group of Portal||Shopkeepers selling essential items
to declare shop security
|Registration Mode||Apply Mode|
|Official web portal||www.surakshastore.com|
www.surakshastore.com Registration for Certificate & Training
Under the situation of COVID 19 everyone is scared and careful about hygiene. Suraksha store is safe as all the guidelines have been followed. All the customers and staff feel safe after getting the certificate & training by shopkeeper. Suraksha store scheme is also beneficial for the store owner as their business has not stopped due to this lockdown. Your business is visible online. The main aim of the Suraksha store is to turn your neighbour shops into sanitized retail outlets. The government is aiming to convert 20 lakh retail shops into Suraksha stores. FMCG companies will be given the responsibility to execute this plan and make it successful.
Benefits of Aarogya Setu Compliant Suraksha Store
- Gain Customer Trust – Provide your customers a safe place to buy necessary products
- Confidence to Staff – in-store safety to bring back the staff to work.
- Support Community Health – Knowledge sharing about COVID-19 Safety guideline to spread community awareness.
- Sustain your Business – Continue doing your business during the tough situation
- Visibility in Aarogya Setu Mobile App – Join hands in the fight against COVID-19 by App
Important Points: SURAKSHA Checklist
- Waiting place stickers/chalk with a physical gap of 1.5 m.
- Using a sticker at the billing counter located 1.5 meters away. Make sure to have 1 person at a time.
- Cleaning of counters, doorknobs, POS machines, shopping baskets every 4 hours.
- Promptly highlight health and hygiene warning/instructions by MHA. Poster showing “Display Store”.
- Using Sanitize before checking into the shop.
- Cashier / Store Boys must Cover Their Face with Mask/Cloth.
- Non-hand controlled dump baskets for clean mask disposal.
- Download the Arogya Setu Smartphone App. Make sure the staff and customers do the same.
Submit Required Details for Suraksha Store Online Registration
- Owner/ Manager Name
- 10 Digit Mobile Number
- Training Language
- Store Name
- Store Type (Kirana, Chemist, Other, Self Service Supermarket)
- Are you willing to do home delivery during Covid-19? ( Yes or NO)
- City/ Town
- Complete Address of Store
- Enter Mobile Number of Employee
- FSSAI Registration Number
FAQs On Suraksha Store Near me
Q1. What will be the benefit of the store owner to register on the Suraksha store?
Ans. If store owner registers on the Suraksha store the main benefit will be your business will not stop due to lockdown and people have faith in your business due to proper hygiene.
Q2. Which stores can apply for the Suraksha store?
Ans. Retail stores related to FMCG products and ration and other important products can apply for Surakasha Store.
Q3. How can I get the Suraksha store certificate?
Ans. You can get the Suraksha store certificate through the official portal www.surakshastore.com. User can search by Query Near me.
How to Register Online for Suraksha Store Certificate
Step 1: Visit the official portal of Suraksha store at www.surakshastore.com
Step 2: On the Home Page go to the “Sign up for Suraksha Store”
Step 3: Now fill the complete details and click on “Get certified Now”
Step 4: You will be successfully registered.
Step 5: Complete training for the Suraksha store will be given to you and a certificate will be awarded.
✍Imp. UPDATE – The government has started the Suraksha store initiative due to COVID 19 to change your retail store to a sanitized store. (You can register yourself through the link given below).⟳Update By Website Team 👨🏻🏫
|Register Here >>
for Certificate & Training