ssa.Assam.gov.in TET 2021 Apply Online LP, UP Notification Check Here: Department of Elementary Education, Assam has released notification for Teacher Eligibility Test (Assam TET) 2021 at https://sebaonline.org. Assam TET Application Form start date is 15 September 2021. Candidates can apply online for Assam TET Apply Online Form through the official website before the last date at ssa.assam.gov.in, cetcell.net/TET_2021 Apply Online. You can check the complete details of Assam TET Lower Primary (LP) And Upper Primary (UP) Notification and Eligibility Criteria from the below section.
TET Application Form Started, Check Below
Assam TET 2021 Online Apply
Department of Elementary Education, Assam has published an advertisement for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (Assam TET). The Examination has been conducted for Lower Primary (LP) Teacher And Upper Primary (UP) Teacher posts. Candidates can apply online for Assam TET from 15 September 2021. The last date of submission Online Application form is 25 September 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Examination from the official website. Assam TET Examination will be conducted on 24 October 2021. Candidates should apply for the Assam TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 before the last date. Candidates should follow the given below steps which help to apply online for the Application Form.
Released Here >> NEET Seat Allotment Result 2022
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test LP, UP Notification 2021-22 Details
|Department Name||Department of Elementary Education, Assam|
|Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test (Assam TET)|
|Name of Post||Lower Primary (LP) Teacher
Upper Primary (UP) Teacher
|Online Application Form Start Date||15 September 2021|
|Online Application Form Last Date||25 September 2021|
|Assam TET Exam Date||24 October 2021|
|Article Category||Assam TET Online Form|
|Assam TET 2021 Apply Online >>||Apply Online Link|
|Full Notification PDF||Download Here|
Also Check: DSE Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021 (6296 Post)
ssa.assam.gov.in TET 2021 Application Form Instructions
- Applicant should have a valid Email Id.
- Before filling Online Application Form Download the advertisement and read the same carefully. Candidates ascertain the eligibility before filling the application form and paying fees. The fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Adjustable.
- Candidate should note the password given by Him/Her and keep in safe custody. It is necessary for further login. Safe custody of the password is the responsibility of the candidate.
- Please note that if a candidate commits any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
- The Applicant must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Applicant email id and mobile number will be used for further correspondence.
- After reading the above instructions to fill Online Application Form, the Applicant has to click the Next button to display the Online Application Form.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of photograph and signature Should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format).
- There is a provision to make changes in the Application Form. However, before Click on Submit Button Candidate should verify the entries made in the Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Application Form once submit button is clicked.
- The candidate has to make Payment through Online Payment Gateway.
- Applicants need not send a copy of the application form or any document to this office. However, the candidate may take the print out the application form for His/Her subsequent use/record.
- Candidate has to submit Online Application Form only once In case candidate submits multiple Online Application Form for Lower Primary (LP) & Upper Primary (UP), he/she may get different Venue of examination
- If there is any change in the date of Examination due to unavoidable circumstances then that will be notified in due course of time.
TET Eligibility Critieria
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate must have a minimum academic and professional qualification as per NCTE norms as follows:
Education Qualification For Lower Primary TET (classes I to V)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.E1.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) obtained from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V.
Educational Qualification For Upper Primary TET (Classes VI to VIII)
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- At least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post Graduation and B. Ed. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./8. Sc. Ed. Or B.A.Ed/B. Sc. Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B. Ed. (Special Education)
|Paper 1||General||Rs. 325/-|
|SC / ST (P) / ST (H) / OBC / MOBC / PWD (PH)||Rs. 300/-|
|Paper 2||General||Rs. 325/-|
|SC / ST (P) / ST (H) / OBC / MOBC / PWD (PH)||Rs. 300/-|
How to Apply online for Assam TET Application Form 2021
Step 1: Visit the official website of Assam TET @ssa.assam.gov.in
Step 2: Download Assam TET Advertisement PDF and Check Details.
Step 3: Open the Assam TET Application Form Link.
Step 4: Click on Registration Link.
Step 5: Fill up Application Form Details (Educational & Personal Information).
Step 6: Re-verify details and click on Submit button.
Step 7: Login again with Application No. and Password.
Step 8: Pay Application Fee online mode.
Step 9: Take a printout of the Application Form For future references.
✍Imp. UPDATE – If applicants have any queries regarding Assam TET 2021 Application Form, Enter your question in the below comment box. ( You need to keep visiting this page for the Assam TET Online Apply Link etc.⟳ Update By Jiya Updates.com Team 👨🏻🏫
Assam TET examination will be conducted on 24 October 2021.
The Assam TET 2021 Application Form last date is 25 September 2021.