skbu.ac.in SKBU PG 1st Merit List 2022 Selection List Check Here: Sidho Kanho Brisha University (SKBU) has started the admission process for Postgraduate (PG) Courses. As per the latest news, SKBU published the PG Admission 1st Merit List on 30th September 2022. Various students applied for SKBU PG Admissions 2022-23 and now looking for the merit list pdf download link. Candidates can download the SKBU PG 1st Merit List 2022 from the official website at skbu.ac.in. Candidates can get the direct link for the SKBU PG Admission Merit Selection List from the below section.
SKBU PG 1st Merit List 2022
Recently, the Sidho-Kanho-Brisha-University opened the online registration window on 26th August 2022 for the P.G. programs admission such as M.A., M.S.C., MCOM, M.B.A., L.L.M., B.Lib.I.Sc. – M.Lib.I.Sc. (Integrated), Mater in Performing Arts (M.P.A.), Master of Sports Science (M.S.S.). The last date for filling out the online application forms for the SKBU PG admission 2022-2023 was 1st September 2022. A huge number of candidates have applied for the SKBU PG admission 2022. Those students were eligible for SKBU admission who had passed the CBCS graduate programs and CBCS graduate courses in the academic year 2021-2022. The official department has already announced the 80% SKBU merit list category-wise. Now, all the candidates are waiting for the remaining 20% SKBU Postgraduate admission merit list 2022. Here it is informed that the Sidho-Kanho-Brisha-University has released the SKBU PG first merit list 2022 on 30th September 2022, today (OUT). Candidates can check the SKBU PG admission merit list from the official link available above.
GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2023
GUJCET Hall Ticket 2023
JIPMER Group B & C Admit Card 2023
JKBOSE 8th Result 2023 Link
SKBU PG Admissions 2022-23 Details
|University Name||Sidho Kanho Brisha University (SKBU)|
|Admission Into||SKBU PG Admissions 2022-23|
|Course Offered||M.A., M.SC, M.COM
MBA, LLM, B.Lib.I.Sc. – M.Lib.I.Sc. (Integrated)
Mater in Performing Arts (M.P.A.)
Master of Sports Science (M.S.S) Courses
|SKBU PG 1st Merit List 2022 Release Date||30th September 2022|
|Article Category||Merit List|
skbu.ac.in PG Selection List 2022 PDF
Finally, Sidho-Kanho-Brisha-University Postgraduation (P.G.) course admission registration is over. Several candidates who want to take admission under the SKBU PG courses apply for admission every year. All the eligible have registered for a maximum of three courses of SKBU. This year, the Sidho-Kanho-Brisha-University has published the P.G. admission merit list PDF 2022 on today, 30th September 2022. So, All those who registered for the P.G. courses can view the SKBU selection list through the official website link with the help of essential login details. Still, if you are facing a problem while checking the selection list of SKBU, then read the below instructions.
Central University of Haryana Merit list 2022
How to Download SKBU PG 1st Merit List 2022
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of SKBU @skbu.ac.in
Step 2: Check the Admission Section from the home page.
Step 3: Open the PG Admission Portal and Check the Notification Section.
Step 4: Find the SKBU PG 1st Merit List Link and open it.
Step 5: Enter Login Credentials (Mobile Number, Email ID, and Date of Birth).
Step 6: After that click on submit button.
Step 7: Download PG Merit List and Check the details.
Step 8: Take a printout of the SKBU PG merit List for admission purposes.
✍Imp. UPDATE – If students have any queries regarding SKBU PG Admissions 2022-23, Enter your question in the below comment box. ( You need to keep visiting this page for the PG 1st Merit List Link.⟳ Update By Jiya Updates.com Team 👨🏻🏫
|SKBU PG Merit List 2022 Link>>||Available Here|
Sidho Kanho Brisha University PG 1st Merit List is available on 30th September 2022.
Candidates can download the PG 1st Merit List at the official website i.e. – skbu.ac.in.
Leave a Reply