Allen Kota NEET Answer Key 2020 With Question Paper Solution:- NEET 2020 Answer Key will be released officially soon after the conclusion of the exam. The Exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 13, 2020 from 2 to 5 PM. However, Leading coaching institutes like Allen, and Aakash Institute are going to release the Answer Key on the same evening just after completion of the exam. The unofficial answer Key from different coaching institutes are given below in the article. Within a week NTA will release NEET 2020 Provisional Answer Key and OMR Sheet Candidates will be able to view their OMR sheet and raise objections in case of any discrepancy. Official answer keys will be available on the official website neet.nta.nic.in.And students can access it by using their application number and login ID. Separate answer key will be released for each sets.
NEET Answer Key 2020 by Allen Kota
NEET 2020 is going to be conducted on 13 th September 2020. Given below are important dates for release of NEET 2020 Answer Key. NEET Official Answer Key will be released in the last week of September 2020, along with the OMR Sheets. Candidates will have to download the OMR Sheet and Answer Key and verify all their Answers. As soon as Allen Kota NEET Answer Key will be released it will be available to download from the official website or the table given below.
|NEET 2020 Answer Key||Download link|
|Paper Code A -D||Available soon|
|Paper Code- P-S||Available soon|
|Paper Code W-Z||Available soon|
|NEET 2020||13th September 2020|
|Unofficial Answer Key||13th September (By the end of evening)|
|NEET 2020 Provisional Answer Key and OMR PDF Display||Last week of September 2020|
|Raising Objection in Answer Key||Last Week of September 2020|
|Final Answer Key||First week of October 2020|
|NEET Result 2020||First week of October 2020|
NEET 2020 Question Paper With Solution Pdf (By Coaching Institutes)
Just after the completion of exam, leading coaching institutes like Aakash institute, Allen, Resonance will release NEET 2020 Answer Key (Unofficial). Candidates can check these answer keys to know their most probable score in NEET exam. Candidates can go through the table below to check Answer Key that are made available by various coaching institutes
|Coaching Name||Question Papers||Answers Key||Live Video Link|
|Allen Kota||Available Here||Download Here||–|
|Aakash Institute||Available Here|
|Rao IIT Academy|
Steps to Download NEET UG 2020 Answer Key and OMR Sheet
NEET 2020 Answer Key and OMR sheet will be made available on the official website. To download the answer key candidates will be have to go through the following steps
- Visit the official website of NEET at neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the View OMR Sheet button.
- Enter the login details – Application number and Password
- OMR sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the OMR Sheet PDF.
Candidates can go through the OMR sheet to check and verify their responses and answer. In case of any errors or discrepancies candidates will have to raise objections by paying Rs 1000 per question.
NEET Question Paper Set Wise/ Code Wise
- NEET question paper will contain 4 different series- A, B, C, D, P, Q, R, S, W, X, Y, Z.
- There will be a total of 12 sets of the question paper as named above.
- NTA will release a 12 different answer key for each set.
- Facility to raise objection will be available for each set in NEET 2020 Answer Key.
How to Challenge Official NTA NEET UG Answer Key 2020 Pdf?
Candidates who find errors in the OMR PDF response or provisional answer key can challenge and raise objections. For raising objection/Challenge in the NEET 2020 Answer Key candidates will be given approximately two days just after the release of Provisional Answer Key and they have to follow the below steps-
- Visit the NEET official site- neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on Challenge Answer Key Button.
- Enter the login details (Application number and Passwords)
- Click on OMR Challenge link.
- Questions marked by candidates will appear on the screen.
- Click on the check boxes that appear next to the question for which challenge is to be raised.
- Select alternative option from the drop menu next to for the questions that are being challenged
- Press the submit button
Candidates will have to pay Rs 1000 for each question that is being challenged, in case the challenge is accepted by NTA the amount will be refunded.
NEET 2020 Marking Scheme
After NEET 2020 Answers Key has been released, candidates will have to check their responses and match with the provisional Answer Key. To calculate the score candidates will have to follow the below mentioned marking scheme
|Correct Answer/Response||+4 Marks|
|Incorrect Answer/Response||-1 Marks|
|No Answer/Response||0 Marks|
After the candidates have matched the Answer Key with their responses, they can calculate the score as mentioned below
Total NEET 2020 Score= [(4 x Number of correct responses) – ( 1 x Number of Incorrect Responses)]
Why Allen NEET 2020 Answer Key is Required
- NEET 2020 Answer Key shows the transparency in evaluation of marking system by Authority.
- Answer Key has all the Answers which candidate can compare with NEET OMR sheet and calculate their most probable score.
- Candidates can also raise an objection against answer key released by NTA if they think thier answer is correct but has been marked incorrect.
- Candidate gets an idea about the score and they can easily create a list of colleges which they can get admission and it will held in Choice filling during the time of counselling.
NEET 2020 Cut off Marks
NEET 2020 Cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks required by a candidate to clear the exam. Candidates who clear the exam will be called to appear in NEET counselling and allotment procedure. Cutoff required to clear NEET 2020 is mentioned below
|Category||Cut off percentile|
NEET Expected Cutoff 2020
According to the previous year’s cutoff trend, candidates can expect the cutoff to be around 135 to be in the top 50th percentile for the open category. Expected cutoff for various categories is mentioned below
|Category||Cut Off Percentile||Cut Off Score|
|Unreserved||50th||700 – 135|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||40th||132 – 108|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||134 – 121|
|OBC/ SC/ ST – PH||40th||118 – 106|
Official cutoff score will be released along with NEET 2020 Result, The Rank List will be prepared based on the final marks scored by the candidates and those who clear the cutoff will be able to appear for the further rounds of counselling and seat allotment.