NDA Application Form 2021 for Female Candidates Eligibility Criteria, Last Date – The National Defense Academy or NDA examination is held twice every year to select new candidates for the Indian Army. The NDA-II Application Form for females started from 24 September 2021 at upsconline.nic.in. Therefore, the candidates need to ensure their eligibility for the NDA for Female candidates examination for the year 2021-2022. If you are interested in applying for the examination then apply before the last date i.e. 8 October 2021. Recently, the Supreme Court has allowed women to appear in the following national defense exams. You can also check NDA Eligibility 2021 for Girls with Application Form, Age Limit, Last Date updates from this page.
NDA for Female Candidates 2021 Application Form
The first step of the selection procedure will start with the NDA registration. After that, candidates need to check the information meticulously in the notification; applicants must start the registration process for the NDA examination. NDA for female candidates 2021 application form has been made present through online mode. Therefore, women applicants can apply two times a year. Now national defense academy is open for women candidates; thus Supreme Court has decided for women to give NDA examination.
Released Here >> NEET Seat Allotment Result 2022
For the first time, the government allowed women candidates to appear in the examination; before, male candidates had the authority to appear. The admit card for the NDA examination will be released in October 2021. Earlier, the department has postponed the NDA exams that were scheduled on 5th September after viewing the situation of the covid 19 pandemics. Now, the NDA application form is available on their official website portal, i.e., www.upsc.gov.in. , you can visit the direct link and check out the eligibility criteria through the online mode.
Union Public Service Commission NDA Examination For Women 2021 Details
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination eligibility||12th pass out|
|Conducted||Twice in a year|
|Recruitment process||Written examination and interview|
|NDA for Girls Online Form Date||24 September 2021|
|NDA Application Form Last Date||8 October 2021 till 6 PM (Closed)|
|Application Fee||Zero (Free)|
|Duration of examination||5 Hours ( Mathematics:- two and half hours)
(General Ability Test:- Two and half hours)
|NDA 2021 Exam Date||14 November 2021|
|NDA for Female Notification Status||Available|
|Official website portal||www.upsc.gov.in
Latest News of NDA for Female Supreme Court Updates
The NDA examination will be held by the Union public service commission slamming gender discrimination. Keep reading this article to get all the latest updates regarding NDA for female candidates and girls 2021, age limit exam patterns, the latest Supreme Court news and hearing status for female candidates, eligibility for registration forms, and many more. The NDA exam will be held on the 14th November 2021 in the 55 centers across the country to recruit a total of 400 vacant posts.
NOTE: महिला के अलावा यदि कोई किसी लिंग का उम्मीदवार आवेदन करता है, तो उम्मीदवार इस परीक्षा के नियमों के नियम 7 के अनुसार दंडात्मक कार्रवाई के लिए उत्तरदायी होगा, जिसमें यूपीएससी की भविष्य की सभी परीक्षाओं/भर्ती में शामिल होने से 10 साल के लिए बैन कर दिया जायेगा।
nda.nic.in 2021 Exam Application Form For Women
As the doors remain open for the women candidates in NDA, now the girls can fulfil their parent’s dreams. Interested and eligible candidates can easily download the application form from the online platform. At first, you need to visit the official website that we have mentioned earlier. After that, you will find the link stating the form and open it for download. Then, you require to click on the option. The candidates are also required to pay the registration fee via online mode. At last, upload and scanned the signature and passport size photograph.
NDA Eligibility Criteria For Girls
Candidates who fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria are only allowed to appear in the NDA exams. In addition, all the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria about nationality for the application form. In the upcoming paragraph, check out the essential details regarding NDA for women candidate’s eligibility criteria step by step.
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- The candidate must be born between the period of 2nd July 2002 to 1st July 2005. If any applicant is born before 2nd July 2002 and after 1st July 2005, they are not qualified for the NDA 2021 examination.
- Those applicants who are born between the 2nd January 2003 to 1st January 2006 are eligible to appear in the written examination. If applicants are born before 2nd January 2003 and after 1sr January 2006, they are not allowed to appear in the written examination.
NOTE: आवेदकों को पहले आवेदन करना चाहिए ताकि उनको अपनी पसंद का एग्जाम सेंटर मिल सके, एग्जाम सेंटर का चयन ‘पहले आओ -पहले पाओ’ के आधार पर किया जाएगा।
Also Check- Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021
The academic eligibility varies considerably according to the post that applicants have applied for. We have mentioned the educational qualification for the different posts in the upcoming paragraph.
- Candidates must pass the 12th certification through the reorganized board and university.
- Candidates should have passed 12th class exams with the subjects physics and mathematics held by the state education board and university.
- It should be noticed that applicants studying in the class 11th are not qualified for appearing in the examination.
- If an applicant has failed in the INSB / PABT earlier will not qualify for recruitment in the air force.
- If you are currently studying in the class 12th while filling the allocation form 2021, then you must have proof of passing the 12th examination by the deadline. There will be no request accepted to extend the due date.
- It is also noticed that the applicants who are disqualified by the ministry of Defence from holding any kind of commission in the defence service will consider unqualified for admission.
- If any candidates have resigned or withdrawn from any training academy of army force on disciplinary grounds, they will not be qualified to apply for NDA.
Exam Pattern Form NDA
The entire information related to the NDA examination pattern is mentioned below; it’s highly recommended that you read the article carefully.
- All the questions in the NDA exam will be in a multiple-choice pattern.
- The candidates can attempt the exam in both languages, i.e., Hindi and English.
- The written exam will include a total of 900 marks.
- The result will be declared based on marks of both interviews and written exams.
- Mathematics includes 300 marks, whereas general ability includes 600 marks.
If you want to know the detailed information related to the age limit of the NDA examination, then go through the below table.
|Age limit||Age ( years )|
|Minimum Age||15.7 years not later than 1st January 2005/ 16 years at the time of commencement of course|
|Maximum Age||18.7 years not earlier than 2nd January 2002 and 19 years at the beginning of course.|
Also Check: Tour of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2021
How to Apply For NDA 2021 Application Form
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC – upsconline.nic.in
Step 2: Wait to open the home page of UPSC.
Step 3: Now Click on the Part I Registration.
Step 4: Then fill in the Personal & Qualification Details such as name, Aadhar number, and others.
Step 5: Now click on Part-II registration and fill in the all required details.
Step 6: Upload the passport size photo and signature and pay the application fee.
Step 7: Now Click on the submit and take a printout of the application form.
Also Check: TA Army Rally Bharti 2021
|NDA for Female Apply Online Status (Closed)||Apply Here|
|Female Short Notification PDF||Download Here|
Full Notice in English
Full Notification in Hindi
All Details are same for Female
✍Imp. UPDATE – National Defense Academy has released the notifications for the NDA Exam Application Form For Women. The Application Process for NDA Exam on 14 November 2021. (You can fill the application form through the link given below).⟳Update By Website Team 👨🏻🏫
The NDA 2 Application form for Girls is available from September 24, 2021.
For NDA, Female Candidates can apply till October 8, 2021.
Yes, there will be negative marking for every wrong answer.