www.kvsangatan.nic.in Eligibility Criteria For Teacher Posts (TGT, PGT, PRT) Check Online- The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन has released the KVS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021 केवीएस रिक्रूटमेंट एलिजिबिलिटी/पात्रता क्राइटेरिया for PGTs (Posts Graduate Teacher), TGTs (Trained Graduate Teacher), and PRTs (Primary Teacher) Pots. Those candidates who are going to apply for KVS Teacher शिक्षक पात्रताGroup B Recruitment can able to check their eligibility criteria Pdf (पीडीऍफ़) in Hindi हिन्दी and other details through this web page or official web portal direct link www.kvsangatan.nic.in.
KVS Eligibility Criteria 2021 for PGT TGT PRT
Recently the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released the recruitment notification form the various 5949 Teacher Posts such as PGTs (Posts Graduate Teacher), TGTs (Trained Graduate Teacher), and PRTs (Primary Teacher) Pots. Here is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who want to make a career in the teaching field. So all candidates before they apply first for all download all notifications and check their eligibility criteria through this web page such as Education Qualification, Age limit, Selection process, and PayScale, and other information through this web page.
Release Today >>> REET Answer Key 26 September 2021
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher Bharti/Vacancy 2021 Details
|Recruitment Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Name of Posts||TGT PGT PRT|
|Total Number of Posts||5949|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Article Category||Eligibility Criteria|
|Official web site||www.kvsangatan.nic.in|
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन (केवीएस) पात्रता 2021
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन (KVS) हर साल टीजीटी (प्रशिक्षित स्नातक शिक्षक), पीजीटी (पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट टीचर्स), पीआरटी(प्राइमरी टीचर), प्रिंसिपल, वौइस् प्रिंसिपल और अन्य पदों पर कर्मचारियों की भर्ती के लिए परीक्षा का आयोजन करता है । इस वर्ष संगठन बहुत पदों के लिए आवदेन मांगे है । जो भी उम्मीदवार इन पदों के लिए एलिजिबल है । वे अपना केवीएस टीचर्स भर्ती आवेदन कर सकते है । लेकिन आवेदन करने से पहले एक बार आप अपनी एलिजिबिलिटी क्राइटेरिया (पात्रता मापदंड) पीडीऍफ़ हिन्दी में देख ले/चेक कर ले जेसे- आयु सीमा, आयु सीमा में छुट, शैक्षणिक योग्यता पद के अननुसार, वेतनमान, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र शुल्क और अन्य विवरण इस पेज पर देख सकते हो ।
For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Post
- Candidates must have 2 year Post Graduate MSC Courses of Regional College of Education of NCERT or Master Degree w in relevant subjects (with 50% Marks).
- Must have B.Ed degree.
- Proficiency Teaching in Hind & English Medium.
- BE/B.tech/BSC /MSC/PG Diploma/ B& C Level DOCACC with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts
- Candidates must have 4 years integrated course with at least 50% Marks from the regional college of education of NCERT or Bachelor’s degree in the Concerned subjects mini 50% Marks.
- Candidates Must complete B.Ed Degree
- Candidates Passed the CTET Paper II With B.ed degree
- Must have computer knowledge and a diploma in relevant subjects
For Primary Teacher (PRT) Posts
- Candidates must complete 10+2 exam and 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education Or 4 Years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary education or 2 Years Diploma in Education or Graduate Degree with mini 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree
- Candidates must have Pass CTET Examination
- Candidates have the proficiency to teach in Hindi & English Medium.
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 40 Years
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 35 Years
- For Primary Teacher – 30 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes – 3 Years
- Women for teaching posts only expected for the post of Principal – 10 Years
- KVS Employees – No age bar
- Candidates with 3 years of continuous service in central govt. provided the post – 5 Year for General 10 Year for SC 8 Years for OBC
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in State of Jammu & Kashmir During 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 – 5 Years
- Persons with disabilities (including women)- 15 years for SC/ST, 13 Years for OBC, and 10 Year for General
- Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General) (Form Group-B Posts only) – 03 Years Services after deduction of the Military rendered form the actual age
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) For Group B Posts only – 06 Year (03 Years +03 Years ) after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) for Group-B Posts only) – 08 Years (03 Years + 05 Years) after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age.
Check Also- KVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2021
Release Today >>> WB Police Constable Answer key 2021
KVP Pay Scale
- For PGT’s (Group B) Posts Graduate Teachers – Rs. 47600/- to Rs. 151100 /-
- For TGT’s (Group B) Trained Graduate Teachers – Rs. 4490/- to Rs. 142400/-
- For PRT’s (Group B) Primary Teachers – Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-
- Written exam
- Document verification
Application Form Fee
- PGT – Rs. 1000/-
- TGT – Rs. 1000/-
- PRT – Rs. 1000/-
Also Check- KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2021
KVS 2021 Posting Zones
- Central Zone – Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
- North Zone – Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttarakhand
- East Zone – West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim
- West Zone- Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra Nagar and Haveli
- South Zone – Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Telangana, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- North-Eastern Zone – Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Nagaland
FAQs On KVS
Q1. When will the application process for KVS TGT be started?
Ans. The application process for KVS TGT, PGT, PRT recruitment is expected to begin in the month of May 2021.
Q2. For how many vacancies authorities will be releasing the recruitment for KVS PGT?
Ans. Authorities have released recruitment for TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher for 6000 vacancies.
Q3. What will be the selection process for KVS TGT, PGT?
Ans. To be selected for KVS TGT, PGT, and PRT candidates will have to go through Written Exam and Interview.
Q4. IS KVS Recruitment Every Year?
Ans. It is an autonomous body of India that operates under the Ministry of Education. It exam is conducted every year to recruit candidates for teaching and non-teaching posts.
Q5. Is Ctet compulsory for KVS?
Ans. CTET is compulsory for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Post.
✍Imp. UPDATE – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan has released the recruitment for PGT, TGT, PRT for 6000 posts. The application process will begin in the upcoming month. (You need to keep visiting this page for the Apply Online Link).⟳Update By Website Team 👨🏻🏫