www.j&k.gov.in Domicile Certificate Apply Online 2021 Format, Rules, How to Apply Process District Wise: Jammu & Kashmir Grant Domicile Certification Rules 2020 on 18 May, Government allowed different category candidates such as non-locals, government employees, to register for domicile certificate, all those candidates who are living in Jammu & Kashmir State for a very long time such as more than 15 Years. And want to get the Domicile Certification they can apply for online mode through www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home.action or given below mention direct links.
J & K Domicile Certificate 2021 Apply Online
Those people who are living in Jammu & Kashmir state very long time and Permanent resident certificate (PRC) holder and other aspirants can apply for the issuance of J&K state domicile certificate online by providing their Aadhar card number and get their certificate through online mode. Without visiting any office PRC holders can receive their domicile certificate through this application form. As per the official hundreds of refugees from West Pakistan member and of the Valmiki Samaj, who are invited to Jammu in 1957 when the local sweepers went to strike, have been given the certificate. Those candidates who are living in Jammu & Kashmir in the last 15 years, can apply for a domicile certificate in online mode.
Overview of Jammu & Kashmir Domicile Certificate Details
|Organization||Jammu & Kashmir State Government|
|Name of Certificate||Domicile Certificate|
|Application mode||Online Mode|
|Benefits||Citizen of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Article Category||Application form for Domicile Certificate|
|Application form Start Date||Available|
|Official web site||www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home.action
Jammu & Kashmir Domicile Certificate Application Form
The government of Jammu and Kashmir has started issuing the Domicile Certificates under new rules under which it allows the people of the non-local category to get residency certificate, education, employment in the union territory of Jammu & Kashmir. Many thousands of people have applied for a domicile certificate. Due to the domicile certificate application form, students will not face discrimination and can easily pursue their education and apply for jobs. This law will help people to live the dignified lives in the union territory of Jammu & Kashmir. As per the official recode the Jammu & Kashmir government has received 33157 Application form for the domicile certificate in J& K and Over 25,000 candidates have been granted to a citizen of certification for J&K state as per the district wise.
Rules of Domicile Certificates
- Domicile Certificate will be considered as a basic eligibility condition for any appointment to any post under the union territory of J& K.
- You will have to wait for 15 days after applying for the certificate for issuance.
- If any officer is not able to issue the certificate on time or is found defaulted they will be penalized Rs. 50,000/- from their salary.
- Domicile certificate will allow West Pakistan Refugees, Safai Karamcharis, and children of Women who married non-locals to apply for the job.
Eligibility Criteria To apply for Domicile Certificate
- Who has resided in the union territory of Jammu & Kashmir for 15 years or have studied for 7 years and appeared for class 10th 0r 12th in the J& K union territory?
- Who is registered as a migrant by relief and rehabilitation commissioner (Migrants) in the union territory of Jammu & Kashmir?
- Children of Parents who have fulfilled the above two clauses.
- Children of the residents of the union territory of Jammu & Kashmir but reside outside due to their employment or business purpose but their parents fulfil any of the above conditions.
- children of those Central Government Officials, All India Services Officers, Officials of Public Sector Undertaking and Autonomous body of Central Government, Public Sector Banks, Officials of Statutory bodies, Officials of Central Universities and recognized Research institutes of Central Government who have served in Jammu and Kashmir for a total period of ten years.
Benefits of Domicile Certificates
- You can buy any Land in Jammu Kashmir
- You can easily apply for the Job
- You can complete your education without any discrimination
- You can easily get home and property.
Required Document List
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof (ID)
- Residence Proof
- Migrants Certificate
- PRC of Self and Parents
- Certificate of education verified by the Chief Education Officer
Jammu & Kashmir District Wise Table
Q1. To apply for the Domicile Certificate, I should have residence proof of how many years?
Ans. To apply for a Domicile certificate you should have residence proof of at least 15 years.
Q2. What is the validity of the Domicile Certificate?
Ans. Domicile Certificate will be valid for 5 years and you will have to renew after 5 years.
Q3. How much time it will take for the issuance of a Domicile Certificate?
Ans. It will take approximately 15 days for the issuance of a domicile certificate.
How to Apply For Domicile Certificate Online 2020
Step 1: Visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir e-service platform @ www.jk.gov.in.
Step 2: On the Home Page, click on citizen registration and fill in all the details.
Step 3: You will get your Login ID and Password now login using the ID & Password.
Step 4: Click on E-services and select General Administration Department.
Step 5: Now select “Application for Domicile Certificate” from the drop-down.
Step 6: Fill the complete form and upload the required documents.
Step 7: Click on the submit button and your application will be successfully submitted.
✍Imp. UPDATE – Jammu & Kashmir Government has now started the application process for Domicile Certificate. (You can apply for the certificate through the link below).⟳Update By Jiya Updates.com Team 👨🏻🏫
|Citizen Registration Link>>||Apply Here|
Also Check: One Nation One Ration Card Apply Online