Shri Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Form Online Date & Medical Form, Bank List, Helicopter Booking 2022 Price : Due to the pandemic of covid 19, Amarnath Yatra was closed for two years. Now, all the devotees can apply for the Amarnath Yatra registration from 11 April 2022 through its official website period, i.e., http://jksasb.nic.in/register.aspx & shriamarnathjishrine.com . According to the latest information, the Shri Amarnath Yatra will start on 30 June 2022. The Amarnath Yatra will be of 43 days, and the last date of the Yatra is 11 August 2022. The online registration procedure will open for five days, so devotees must register within five days. People can fill out advance registration forms, group registration forms, On-the-spot registration, and NRI registration form. People from the age group of 13 years to 75 years can apply for the Amarnath Yatra 2022. Moreover, for six months or more than that, pregnant women are not allowed to join the Amarnath Yatra. For the helicopter ticket booking, travellers can register using the SASB application. Scroll down this page until the end.
Amarnath Yatra Registration 2022 Form
Amarnath Yatra registration is all set to begin on 11 April 2022. The registration will close within a few days. The commencement period of the Amarnath Yatra is 30th June 2022, and it will finish on 11 August 2022. Many devotees were looking for the trip to Amarnath Yatra. Now that Amarnath registration is going on, you can apply through its official site mentioned in the below table. If you are looking for a medical certificate, then you have to access the website, i.e., www.shriamarnathjishrine.com. Here, when you reach the website then, you will find the number of doctors and recognized health institutions to obtain the medical certificate. According to the latest news, a new yatri Niwas has been built to accommodate around 3000 pilgrims. The government has expected that around 3 lakh footfall will travel on this journey this year. Amarnath registration has already begun today, on 11 April 2022. You will find the direct registration link on this article page.
OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
NIOS Hall Ticket 2022
MPNRC GNM 1st Year Result 2022
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Details
|Name of Yatra||Amarnath Yatra 2022|
|Article category||Online Form|
|Registration starting date||11 April 2022|
|Last date to apply||23 June 2022|
|Official web portal||jksasb.nic.in
Shri Amarnath Yatra 2022 Rules and Fees
- To book the Amarnath Yatra 2022, the age limit is 13 years to 75 years. Above or below the age limit, people and women more than 6 months in maternity period are not allowed for Amarnath yatra.
- It is a must to carry sufficient winter wear woollen clothes because the temperature may reduce to below 5 degrees Celsius.
- Carry your clothes insufficient waterproof bags to protect your luggage from heavy rainfall.
- It is necessary to carry other items like an umbrella, raincoat, waterproof shoes, and windcheater due to unpredictable weather rainfall may occur at any time.
- Also, carry identity proof like an Adhaar card, Yatra permit, and driving license.
- Keep a slip in your pocket that carries your name, address, and contact number for an emergency.
- The medical certificate must be issued by the recognized doctor/medical health centre.
- Pilgrim should scan the medical certificate and upload it on the application form.
- The registration charges of Amarnath Yatra for all the pilgrims are Rs 150/- that includes 105 Rs for Aforesaid and the remaining will be deducted by the bank.
Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Booking 2022 Price
However, it is easy to book your Helicopter Amarnath Yatra through online mode. The pilgrims should complete the Amarnath helicopter booking in advance due to the heavy bookings. Pilgrims can obtain the helicopter service from the two locations, i.e., Baltal and Pahalgam. You can complete your Amarnath journey in one day. The helicopter charges for Amarnath Yatra 2022 starts from Rs 2000 and Rs 3500. For helicopter booking, pilgrims can apply on the website, i.e., amarnathjiyatra.com. There are many rules and regulations for Amarnath Yatra via helicopter. So, Pilgrims have to read the guidelines carefully from the website. Pilgrims can also book the Amarnath Yatra helicopter ticket through offline mode.
How to Book Amarnath Yatra 2022 Helicopter Tickets Online
- First, pick the route of the Helicopter Yatra.
- Visit the official site, i.e., amarnathjiyatra.com.
- Now click on the category of Helicopter Yatra.
- Choose the date of travelling and the number of passengers.
- Fill in the passenger details and pay the tickets charges.
- Now download your Amarnath Helicopter tickets.
- The medical health certificate is a must to book the Amarnath helicopter tickets.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Medical Form Pdf Download
Amarnath Yatra could not commence in the years 2020 and 2021 due to the coronavirus. As per the official news, this year, 2022, the Amarnath Yatra will originate on 30 June 2022. Many people across India are the devotees of Lord Shiva and need to travel for the Amarnath Yatra. So, if you wish to go for the Amarnath Yatra, then register through the official website mentioned in the above table. Pilgrims must fill out the medical form at the time of registration in which it is clearly mentioned whether they are suffering from any disease or not. It is informed that the prescribed doctor Pilgrims should sign a medical certificate and can also register by using the Shrine Board application.
Medical Hospital List
As we all know, the Amarnath 2022 registration will not be complete without a medical certificate. Check out the list of approved medical hospitals mentioned below. Travellers must get the issued medical certificate by an authorized health institution or doctor for the Amarnath Yatra journey. In addition, there are following tests like Diabetes, Asthma, Blood disorder, Breathlessness, heart ailment, and many more that you should be tested with a professional doctor within one month of the registration.
How to Apply for Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Online Form
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website portal for Amarnath registration i.e. – https://jksasb.nic.in
Step 2: Now on the home page, click on the Registration link.
Step 3: Read the Yatra details carefully and fill in the details in the form.
Step 4: Pilgrims require to enter the details like the route of Yatra, date of Yatra, name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, etc.
Step 5: Upload the scanned passport size photo and pay the registration fee.
Step 6: Now click on the submit button.
Step 7: Take a printout for later use.
✍Imp. UPDATE – If applicants have any queries regarding Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration, Enter your question in the below comment box. ( You need to keep visiting this page for the Amarnath Yatra Latest Updates.⟳ Update By Jiya Updates.com Team 👨🏻🏫
|Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Link||Registration | Login|
The official site to book your Amarnath Yatra is Jksasb.nic.in.
The registration for Amarnath Yatra bookings has already started on 11 April 2022.